BSW Program Director
Part-time Teaching Employment
The Indiana University School of Social Work is seeking candidates who are interested in teaching BSW and/or MSW courses. Submissions are accepted year-round for the upcoming semesters. Once invited to teach, Associate Faculty will be required to attend at least one mandatory roundtable teaching and curriculum session, and participate in one informational interview with the director of the chosen campus.
- Two years professional work experience beyond MSW
- Some teaching experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to teach face-to-face or online
Submit a cover letter that includes:
- Teaching experience
- List of courses you may be qualified to teach in either the BSW or MSW program
- An explanation of your qualifications to teach courses listed
- Teaching philosophy (half page in length)
- Preference of teaching face-to-face or online.